Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Angel needs your help

Options
  • 02-04-2001 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

this has nothin to do with half life, its mainly here to **** Comrade off :P
    Everyone go to TV/Films and read my post, or ill just ...err...leave it here....oops, is that ctrl-v i pushed...whoops, sorry wade, now u have to read what u hate most smile.gif

ok, ill keep this brief. Dark Angel rocks, pure and simple. We may all have been been drawn at first by the Colagen filled lips of jessica Alba, but trust me, once you look beyond that, theres a show that spews class, great acting, intricate plot lines and a budget to boot(avg. $2.3million per episode!).

Its on every WEDNDESDAY SKY ONE AT 9:00!!!
    WHy am i so loud? cuz fox have plans to cut this after season one if it aint successful, so watch it, write to fox and voice ur opinion. go to darkangelfan.com

Burns: If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always go to the swift or the nimble or the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is the gift man gives himself!
    Homer: Mr. Burns, I insist that we cheat.
    Burns: Excellent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

and the award for most off-topic post goes to...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Moved to film/tv board from Half-Life.

- Munch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Hmmm, I guess you didn't spot the one that's already sitting here?

Advertisement