Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion.. a TRIBES games forum

Options
  • 15-10-2004 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Given the imminent release of Tribes:Vengeance, and the likely bunch of people still around (myself included) who devoted huge chunks of their life to playing Tribes (1) when it was around, is there any chance you might create a TRIBES forum under the main GAMES tree for those of us who would like to discuss/debate/update the new game when it hits in the next few weeks?

From my recollection there were quite a few Irish Tribes players, and it would be nice to hook up again for the new game. No doubt there will be new tournaments and a call for an 'irish tribes' team again.. so gwan, you know you want to:)

c0y0te
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Yeah. Give my brother back his modship. He's been intolerable since he was defrocked. Half the man he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Good idea.

Single player is very good , dunno about MP yet but me will buy it anyway just to play.

/Tribes 2 was better :)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

I was thinking about this a little bit more....

I will probably be playing competitively (again) once T:V is released, as I'm sure will a lot of Irish players. Teams which gradually faded away or never quite got into Tribes 2 - will probably come back to check out Tribes:Vengeance. I know plenty of old tribers who are already forming up again.

So - instead of just making the suggestion of a new forum, I will also offer my services as Moderator of the forum if you need them. If you need more I can also find others. There will be plenty of people back in action for this game so it would be great to have a place for Irish players to argue/discuss/congregate etc., particularly as an Irish team will have to be formed for leagues such as clanbase nations / ETL etc.

So - over to you. Let me know if you want me to moderate this forum (assuming you agree its a good idea to get it up and running). I can be contacted at coyote@arbsnet.com

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

I know you guys are busy with the server moves and all, but if I could just get a response on this I'd appreciate it.

Basically - are yez interested in this or not? Thanks in advance.

c0y0te

Advertisement