Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spanish radio - how to tune into?

• 15-10-2004 9:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭

I've just started learning Spanish and wonder if someone could help me in learning how to tune into Spanish radio stations please. That should be possible on longwave, right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

No Spanish Radio doesnt use Longwave however you can find some spanish stations at nighttime on mediumwave (585 KHz 639 KHz and others). You could also try shortwave or Satellite

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

Excellent, I found those, thanks Mike. Do you know of any website that would give information on what stations are available at what frequencies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭egal

If you want REALLY detailed information, go to www.emwg.info, scroll down to EMWG ONLINE EDITION on left-hand side and click on "Medium wave".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

Excellent. Thank you both very much indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

On Sky digital 835 Spanish T.V station or else try here http://www.elemadrid.com very good email with Vocab once a month

Good Luck learning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Well trap4 I think here is where its at!!!

Tell us how you get on!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭Antenna

With any decent quality radio Spanish is receiveable during the daytime (by 'groundwave') in the South Coast area of the country on 558 kHz and 639 kHz MW. At night (when 'skywave' propagation is present) there are multiple frequencies audible.

Advertisement