Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK - SO WHO WANTS TO HELP ME - Dundgeons and Dragons Fan

Options
  • 30-03-2001 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

ok, well thing is, for as long as i have been around these boards, Dundgeons and Dragons have always kept popping up time and time again,

ok so:

I LIKE IT
    YOU LIKE IT
    HE LIKES IT
    SHE LIKES,
    THEY LOVE IT,
    WHY DID IT STOP
    BRING IT BACK................please
    WHY DID IT END......

anyway the series ran for three years between 1983 and 1986,

whos to say that we cant get these episodes put back on TV, on any channel

ok already i can hear half of ye calling me a twat and an idiot and saying that it is simply not possible, but i say why not, lets at leats give it a try ? !!!!!!!1

I also loved (still do) this cartoon, it was incredible, and even to this day kicks the ass of half the other cartoons out there without question, if it was brought back it would still be head and shoulders abover any other cartoon out there...

so considering the amount of us that want it brought back, why not try ? ?

why not get in touch with BBC / RTE / TV3 (who i think r pretty good) / SKY or someone,

I would honestly believe that between Ireland and England (and wherever else the station can broadcast to) they would get more than enough TAM ratings to make it worthwhile (if the wishes of everyone i have been listening to is anything to go by) and they will also probably start a whole new addiction to the D&D cartoon once kids nowadays realise that they have been seriously sold short with all the crap on these days, and start to watch it too, maybe even bring back the whole D&D craze,

i for one (were i a kid these days) would choose D&D over any other cr4p curently residing on morning TV

IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO TRY NOWADAYS WITH THE FILM OF D&D BEING BROUGHT OUT SOON

so what do yis say, who wants to try and bring it back, its worth a try and we would be doing a public service smile.gif

COME ONE WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO'S WITH ME wink.gif

Wyv...

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

[This message has been edited by Wyverne (edited 30-03-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

*cough* pokemon owns D&D *cough*

biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

there making a film of D&D???

anyone got a link?

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

confused.gif I keep hearing about this D&D series but i never ever saw it

and it was supposed to have been on relativly recently

frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I heard the film is so bad it makes Battlefield Earth look like an oscar contender smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Dude - Dungeons and Dragons has been on Fox Kids on Sky Digital for *ages* - all's you gotta do is get that! wink.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing the film - I don't know anything about it and I haven't heard anything about it, but it's obviously a cheap cash in on the fact that LOTR is gonna be hitting the screens in a couple of months - maybe it was dileberatly made badly so LOTR will look so much better!!! eek.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Think I have most of D&D on video - Have been recording them off fox kids for the last while. Going to encode them to Divx when I get a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

it opened back in february in the UK.. barely grossed £400,000 and prompty disappeared from cinema screens everywhere.
    no idea if it even got screenings here at all, for our sake I hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I went to traffic last night and they showed a trailer for D&D. I reckon it's en route.
    The acting looks brutal. The cityscape scenes with loads of dragons and fireballs look like a laugh though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have it on divx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

Bubbles please please please please vplease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

let me see those D&D cartoons

i am begging you smile.gif

Wyvvy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Seen the D&D Flick on DivX, it's a big pile of poo. Traffic on the other hand is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Yeah the D&D cartoon is on fox kids every night around 7:45 the only reason i watch it cause of this anime known as escaflowne is on after it. Which is pretty cool, nice fight scenes etc etc (escaflowne not D&D)

Fox kids show loads of old cartoons and at 7 every night they show all the best action ones

Spiderman
    X-men
    D&D
    Escaflowne
    Eagle riders (****)
    Teknoman (???)
    Ulelsess (something spelt like that well its the one with small red robot and man with a beard fighting space gods was alright)

BK the KK
    Fraggen with a smile:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

saw the film in flight, wish I hadn't

Advertisement