Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ngage sim Unlock problems

• 16-10-2004 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I tryed to unlock my sim 5 times and now it says its "Not Allowed" so im after sending it into 1 of those unlock sim shops "they sell all phone stuff and unlock mobs" so do u think they should be able too unlock using the cables or software ?????? it was a vodafone Ngage and i wanna use my o2 sim :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

That's kinda bizarre - bought a N-gage QD from 3G on Saturday, went to the Vodafone shop around the corner to get the Vodafone settings for WAP/Internet/Arena put on and was told in no uncertain terms by the 'expert' there that the N-gage (either version) had never been approved on the Vodafone (Ireland) network and so he couldn't help me - finding it odd then to find out someone has a Vodafone N-gage... damn 'experts' :P

Advertisement