Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 4 editing (PS2)

Options
  • 16-10-2004 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

ok so we all spent a week out of our lives editing names, strips, flags and emblems for PES3, but it just noticed that you can download this boring and time consuming work onto dirty cheater-ware (x-port and sharkport are two).

ive never seen a x-port/sharkport, where would you get one?

(no, i dont have the option of getting for the PC)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I thought they would be available in the likes of Game or other simliar shops, or if all else fails they are easily picked up on the web [i'm too lazy to search] :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

play.com for an xport.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

you can also get a max drive, or else patch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I thought they would be available in the likes of Game or other simliar shops

So does anyone here know if any of the stores sell the X-port or Maxdrive? I had a quick look around GAME's site but found nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

i will be patching my game tonight, just into blanch to buy a DVD burner and away we go, goto www.evo-web.co.uk and get the patch from the PES4 section, i got the 200mb patch in 40mins last night and applied but could not burn to a CD.

can not wait as tonight we have PES4 with full kits and sponsors. as it should be

:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭alancool

SofaKing wrote:
    So does anyone here know if any of the stores sell the X-port or Maxdrive? I had a quick look around GAME's site but found nothing.

Will a Dell USB key drive do the same job as the Max Drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

alancool wrote:
    Will a Dell USB key drive do the same job as the Max Drive?

Don't think so. As far as I know, you also need the software and also the adaptor that comes with the Max Drive to get the key drive to hook up with the PS2/XBox...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

As a former FIFA player I found it hard to play the PES series because of the lack of proper club names and kits but you can download an option file from the official fan web site - www.pesfan.com - its worth registering as there is a huge amount of information on tips and tricks and goal replays as well.

I use an xport but they dont make them anymore so you'll have to get a maxdrive - http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PS2&title=167036

The option file for PES4 is quality, proper kits with sponsors and team badges etc. and proper stadiums.

Download, transfer it to the max drive, stick the max drive in the pes2 and copy the option file over and roberts your fathers brother...

Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Then again, the pc version is ten times better again in terms of patches etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

bah play are sold out of max-drives....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

just scored a 25 yard lob from the right wing with ljungberg, savage...
    impossible to do in fifa...

If you want you can send me your memory card with a stamped self addressed envelope and I'll copy my optuion file over to it for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

anyone else think that besides graphics Pro Evo is always more like real life ?

Advertisement