Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS Question..

• 16-10-2004 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Guys, you know on the Student Information System Web Portal where you can get your timetable etc? Well, I was just checking my timetable and I noticed that the link to my Student Record had disappeared! Is that a really bad thing? I mean do ye think I should try to get it sorted out ir is that normal?

Also, does anyone know a link I could type to get it up because I wanna check they've got my address right..I really dont think that woman at registration last week had a clue what she was doing..

Any help would be appreciated, I dont know that much about this kind of stuff :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I noticed that too.. seems to have happened in everyones. I'd recommend emailing iss if you need to check info from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Uhh i wouldn't think it really matters, if ye wanna be sure and have it right drop into house 5 next week(house 5 or six, opposite side of the arch as the su shop, what ever one that is)...........

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

okay thank u, will do that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

SkyLynx wrote:
    Uhh i wouldn't think it really matters, if ye wanna be sure and have it right drop into house 5 next week(house 5 or six, opposite side of the arch as the su shop, what ever one that is)...........

House 5

Advertisement