Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Check This Out!

• 16-10-2004 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

I came across a brillant site with THOUSANDS of music videos on it,videos of all the songs you could think of are on it its address is www.vidzone.tv
    Great site,the only thing wrong with is you must pay a monthly fee BUT there is a FREE 14 DAY TRIAL,**You must have a credit card to sign up for the free trial or subscribe**AND it only works on Windows operating systems**
    Check It Out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Hey,please post feedback!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Boll*cks to that!!

You ever hear of http://launch.yahoo.com?

All free and no 14 day sign up crap!

yes i have heard of yahoo launch!but vidzone has a wider selection

The Website Mentioned Is Not A Piarted One.it Is Legal.if U Do Not Belive Me Then Email Vidzone And Cofirm That It Is!
    So Dont Go Giving Me Bad Rep Points For No Reason!
    Anyone That Conitues To Do So Cause They Pressume Its An Illegal Site Will Get Bad Rep Points.please Be Fair And Dont Pressume.
    Thank You.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

shurrup already ya mucksavage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭shellspeare

It looks impressive, but giving credit card details out 'willy nilly' is something i tend to steer from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

ditto :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The Website Mentioned Is Not A Piarted One.it Is Legal.if U Do Not Belive Me Then Email Vidzone And Cofirm That It Is!
    So Dont Go Giving Me Bad Rep Points For No Reason!
    Anyone That Conitues To Do So Cause They Pressume Its An Illegal Site Will Get Bad Rep Points.please Be Fair And Dont Pressume.
    Thank You.
    I Wish To Subscribe To Yore Noosletter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

It looks impressive, but giving credit card details out 'willy nilly' is something i tend to steer from.
    Yeah, you might find that you have to write to them in Chinese and send your letter by registered post to Hong Kong in order to stop your subscription. (And thats if they are 'fully' legal.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Does tipperaryboy's mammy know he is on the home pc, and using it 'willy nilly'??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That's a brutal website, at least on Firefox anyway. Maybe it needs IE to run aswell as Windows, in which case I think I'll stay clear.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha, have to give your cc details for a trail,
    then they assume you want to sub for ayear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I particularly like the way tipperaryboy's first post is so obviously a cut and paste advertisement;
    I came across a brillant site with THOUSANDS of music videos on it,videos of all the songs you could think of are on it its address is www.vidzone.tv
    Great site,the only thing wrong with is you must pay a monthly fee BUT there is a FREE 14 DAY TRIAL,**You must have a credit card to sign up for the free trial or subscribe**AND it only works on Windows operating systems**
    Check It Out!

Because in all of his subsequent posts he appears to be illiterate:

Long may he conitue to pressume to be a valued member of this society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Hmmmmm, thats strange his postcounts still 0

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I was gona say that aswell
    i think if you register and just start a topic your posts stay at 0, but i see he replied too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Anyone That Conitues To Do So Cause They Pressume Its An Illegal Site Will Get Bad Rep Points
    Based on the rep you currently have, in part due to flooding the Development forum with useless posts in a self-admitted attempt to up your postcount, you can't do any damage to anyone's rep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I particularly like the way tipperaryboy's first post is so obviously a cut and paste advertisement;

Because in all of his subsequent posts he appears to be illiterate:

Long may he conitue to pressume to be a valued member of this society.
    As a Darwin Award contender perhaps?

Advertisement