Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Batterys on Ebay

Options
  • 16-10-2004 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of buying a mobile phone battery on Ebay but I've decided that instead of risking buying a fake that I will go to Argos. (€15)

Has anybody had any bad experience buying batteries on Ebay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

never bought one on ebay but I have seen some very convincing looking fakes in Asia. You are probably better off going to a reputible shop to get one, rather than trust ebayers.

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

have bought them before on ebay.....both genuine ones and copies.
    Both have worked fine for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 8080

the argos batteries are good, li-ion, thinner and lighter than the original

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

8080 wrote:
    the argos batteries are good, li-ion, thinner and lighter than the original

Thanks for the good advice everybody!

I'll probably be safe and go to Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Several ebay suppliers actually have original batteries in the original packaging and are fine, however a lot of stuff gets posted from Hong Kong and I've had several shipments go 'missing' in the post, so pay the extra for insurance if using this method.

'c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

I got a Nokia 6600 battery off ebay, it looks real but i have my doubts because it was so cheap. Try searching for genuine nokia battery as there is some on ebay

Advertisement