Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karma -v- post count (#982 of a series of N)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Another karma related obversation - usually you get an extra apple every 100 karma points but I didn't get any when my karma level became greater than 599. The amount of karma points you need to get an extra apple must increase at this stage.

(and if so, the mind boggles at how many karma points Beruthiel must have!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Victor wrote:
    The "popular" people who post a lot get a disproportionate amount of karma, in part because of a karmatel.
    I beg to differ

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

syke wrote:
    I beg to differ

but sure aren't you a splendid one to behold.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

RuggieBear wrote:
    but sure aren't you a splendid one to behold.... :D

No, thats the other fella....

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

simu wrote:
    Another karma related obversation - usually you get an extra apple every 100 karma points but I didn't get any when my karma level became greater than 599. The amount of karma points you need to get an extra apple must increase at this stage.

(and if so, the mind boggles at how many karma points Beruthiel must have!)
    Yeah, up to 500, you get one green box for every 100 points. After 500, it takes 200 points. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement