Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FM 2005 Demo out!

• 16-10-2004 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Well I was just browsing around the official site www.sigames.com and found out that a new demo is out for the game.

This is not the same as the old Beta demo, but rather its the GOLD VERSION, which will be the same as the full game thats released on Nov 2005. The only drawback is that its limited to 6 months in game time, which still gives pleanty of time to look for new players and stuff b4 the game comes out.

The download is a tad slow though im' only getting 20k/sec, prolly cause their server is pretty taxed, it also takes a few minutes to start up ( the download that is)

anyways just thought i'd give everyone here the heads up!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

interested to see what its like. found alot of problems with the beta game. so hopefully this will be a big improvement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Downloading this now...

Nice fast Jolt.co.uk mirror: ftp://195.149.21.10/fm2005_demo_alllang_full.exe (161.42MB)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

good stuff. the from the offical website was only at 6 for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Does anyone know if it works with Windows 98 cos apparently the Beta one didnt. Roll on November 5th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭irishgeo

its should run on windows 98 as its the gold demo and its the same as the code used in the game going to be sold in the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

downloaderising now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

ok, got it and its pretty good.

all the things i found a bit **** in the other demo have been address, bigger news icon, team selection things...

cant wait for the 5th ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

The demo looks good . Cant wait til November 5th .

Advertisement