Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dungeons and dragons-the movie

• 04-04-2001 9:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

its really really really crap
    no seriously. this is about the worse film ive ever seen no, really, the worse. complete tosh.
    man, i feel dirty after watching it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Saw the trailer before Traffic. Looks like the largest pair of pants since Robert Maxwell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok, fx are good, but the story sounds as if tis been written by a 3 year old and the script is so poor, monty could do better..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

yeah, i dont like complaining about genre's that i love especially about D&D but the film was UBER P4NTS,

if you ask me, i know yis didnt biggrin.gif but if yis ask me part of what made the cartoon so great were the weapons the kids had, and all the fighting they did with the draogns wasisname,

the film had nothing to do with any of that, no decent weapons either, and considering the budget they had, that is a big let down frown.gif

ah well

when i am older i promise to remake it in my own great image biggrin.gif

Wyv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I just saw it an hour ago.. I thought it was very good, story line was a bit dodgy but overall an entertaining film :P .

All in all is all we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

It was so bad i cried...

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

sucky sucky sucky !!!!.. i had to drink 8 pints to get it from my mind !!! wink.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    ok, fx are good, but the story sounds as if tis been written by a 3 year old and the script is so poor, monty could do better..</font>

LOL poor monty...

.logic.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I can't believe I wasted money on this sh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Highnoon

Twas a wee bit over the top. What with Jeremy Irons and his "Mwah ha ha" delivery of lines. Disappointing considering the amount of material they had to work with. But I went to see it even though it got crap reviews in America.

Maybe if Lord of the rings does well they may decide to have a better shot at a sequel.

dyin ain't much of a livin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

guess Im a bit different smile.gif
    I think ur all just agreeing with each other to make me look stupid lol

All in all is all we are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement