Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Blonde's Brain At Work

• 17-10-2004 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.

"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.

"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A blonde goes into a hi-fi shop and says 'I'd like to but this TV please' 'sorry' says the guy 'We don't sell to blondes'

She comes back the next day with her hair died red and says 'Hi, I'd like to buy this TV please' 'Sorry' says the guy again, 'We don't sell to blondes'

Frustrated, the blonde goes home, dyes her hair brown and goes back the next day and says 'I'd like to buy this TV please' 'Sorry' says the guy 'I told you we don't sell to blondes' 'But how did you knowe I'm blonde?' cries the blonde

'This is a toaster'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL

Advertisement