Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regreting it now

• 17-10-2004 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Do ya know what album I really regret buying, ya know Nickelback, God they suck so badly, what a waste of money, ah well I sure have learned from it!!What about the rest of ye?!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Danzig777: I Luciferi i thought it'd be good however it was an **** album by a great man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

POD - Satellite. My god, that was a woeful album. Oh, and that Evanescence one was pretty boring too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

that reef album i bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Annihilator - Waking The Fury

Worst guitar tone ever and I really mean ever. Listened to the first 30 seconds of the first song, then 5 seconds of start of the rest of them. Totally unlistenable. Bye bye €22.

I can't believe nobody, at some stage of mixing, mastering or production didn't say "Wait! This sounds ****!" :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nickelback was bought for me, so someone else wasted their money. I don't really have any CD regrets. I can't afford to. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I have soooooo maby albums I regret buying. Back when I used to buy albums, I was eternally optimistic of finding gems that I would really love. I foolishy bought Deep Blue Something's album (i was young, don't hate me). More recently Crazy Horse - Crazy Moon and a Meat Puppets album of noise. Actually I can't remember half the crap albums I've bought cause I sold most of the shíte a while ago.

But Nickelback!
    Nickelback = Lulu with a cock, and a guitar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish.

Anyone want to buy this piece of **** off me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

plazzTT wrote:
    Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish.

Anyone want to buy this piece of **** off me?

i also bought said album, i actually liked it at the time it was a few years ago though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

same as myself.. i got that limp bizkit album thinking it was the dogs bollox... and it literally is. though i gave it away one christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭casso

I think 1 in 5 people have a Limp Bizkit album they regret buying, but at the same time they're the same group that got a lot of people listening to rock music.

looking back now though I've listened to a lot of crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭X-Dawg

I would never have been stupid enough to buy a Nickelback album, so I can never feel your pain and embarassment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Mine would have to be.......Linkin Park - Reanimation.....that album was and still is really bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I bought Limp Bizkit years ago, listened to it once, then brought it back and got Nirvana Unplugged. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

They should set up a service that lets people recycle their old Chocolate Starfish CDs. Their must be about a million unwanted copies of it out there...

(but it could be worse)

The D4 - 6Twenty is another album I've bought that I don't want any more. Not that I'm embarrassed to have it. It's just really bad. (Bought at the height of the NME-fuelled "The" band craze a few years ago.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

this will scar me for the rest of my life but

hanson - mmm bop single :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: i was 12 ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Oh, I have plenty of embarrassing albums that I bought when I was younger (Spice Girls, Cher, etc), but at least I liked them at the time and got value out of them. Whereas the cd's I mentioned earlier were just rubbish, right from the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

not including embarrassing cd's, the cd I most regret buying is Deicide's Once Upon The Cross (fitting cd to mention for my 666th post).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

The Darkness
    Permission to land!

What utter rubbish now......your mans voice is just starting to wreck my head now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

Trigger! wrote:
    The Darkness
    Permission to land!

What utter rubbish now......your mans voice is just starting to wreck my head now!
    hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee :D

YOU....get back to work and answer those phones!....thats enough out of you! ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Heh. On a 5 for £30 deal in Virgin last year, I got 4 great albums, and Theory of a Deadman. What a waste of £6!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Eldarin

Trigger! wrote:
    The Darkness
    Permission to land!

Every member of the darkness should brought into a yard shot repeatedly from the toes up. I refused to buy the Album. Infact I refused to acknowledge their existence until I saw them at the Metallica gig, the first time in the RDS. well when i say i saw them I mean that I sat with my back to them downing pints like 7up shots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Zoton

Youth and Young Manhood - Kings of Leon, what was i thinking when i bought that crap? :(

Eldarin wrote:
    Every member of the darkness should brought into a yard shot repeatedly from the toes up. I refused to buy the Album. Infact I refused to acknowledge their existence until I saw them at the Metallica gig, the first time in the RDS. well when i say i saw them I mean that I sat with my back to them downing pints like 7up shots.

Ah 7up shots aint easy to down.....too damn gasy to be honest!....well yeah being honest i regret buying their album!

trigger please be nice or i'll start transfering call's into you... ;)

Sure you bloody well allready patch all the calls through to me!

Edited because cajun tiger was acting the bollox with my comp!

*to cajun tiger* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

Trigger! wrote:
    Sure you bloody well allready patch all the calls through to me!

Edited because cajun tiger was acting the bollox with my comp!

*to cajun tiger* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p
    trigg's just admit it go on you know you really do :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i bought some HED(PE) album there a while ago that was absolute rubbish and i really should of let one of my friends buy it instead of about 6 of us headin into the shopa nd buying a copy each of Saint Anger << huge waste

Well i do love cajun! :D i really do!

But tigers aint the most welcoming bunch! :p;)

• Advertisement

Trigger! wrote:
    Well i do love cajun! :D i really do!

But tigers aint the most welcoming bunch! :p;)
    what he really means is that he enjoys lunch wit me isn't that right? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement