Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S

Options
  • 17-10-2004 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering can Marks And Spencers do any wrong? The cookies the toffee youghurt the toffees the chocolte bites its all so so nice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'd give this thread about ten minutes.Either that or it'll get bastardised like the Song Tag ones. In the meantime however... ( :p ) Yeah, so good. Especially the cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I was just wondering can Marks And Spencers do any wrong?

am... the price???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

a euro twenty for a huge bag of toffees or eighty cent for a cookie i'd consider that cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Marks and Spencers are great... cookies, and all... and the smoothies. Damn those smoothies are good.

The first time I glanced at this thread it totally read S&M to me... but moving swiftly on...

(oh look this is my 500th post. officially no life... NOW)

Well done. Marks and Spencers tikka Masala is orgasmalicious.

• Advertisement

Goes off to mutter about youngun's. You're going to turn out like Aonghus! *Awaits blast of profanity from the man himself*

I'm guessing you don't approve

I was actually muttering at Purplefistmixer. You just got in ahead of me. I haven't had the tikka. The tikka in the Spar beside my school is the best, without parallel

Is turning out like Aonghus a bad thing?
    (apart from the obvious loss of girliness)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Don't make me get my plank with a nail through it Dave

Oh, and no life = 1000 posts. before they removed the tags....i feel dirty

• Advertisement

The tikka in all those delis must come from the same supplier because its all really really nice

Damnit, 1000? Pah.

I forget what you get at five hundred. Insane poster was two hundred.
    If you turn out like Aonghus it just means you get to act like a bitter old man when you'refifteen, which is quite a lot of fun come to think of it. Aonghus, I should show you my CP. It's quite entertaining. You'd appreciate and approve.

Screenshot.

Or you could tell meh your pw

Oh yeah, because you'd never abuse it! :rolleyes:

How do I do this screenshot dealy?

Matts post said: The tikka in all those delis must come from the same supplier because its all really really nice

Matts sig said: we land in barren fields on the Arizona plain the insemination of little girls in the middle of wet dreams

What I read: The tikka in all those delis must come from the insemination of little girls

This is why I should scroll slower.....

Dave, just press "alt gr" + print screen, above insert, has a line through it. Then open paint, press ctrl + v, and save as a jpg

Smooth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

whoa. now there's a boring and pointless thread.

It may be boring and pointless but can you actually think of a bad Marks and Sparks food based product

Yes, their cat food tastes abysmal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

...o...k... but there has to be SOMETHING remotely interesting out there to talk about? i mean, this is the stuff grannies talk about in between the weather and bridie's new hip or something..... has boards really gotten this desperate?

doonothing wrote:
    ...o...k... but there has to be SOMETHING remotely interesting out there to talk about? i mean, this is the stuff grannies talk about in between the weather and bridie's new hip or something..... has boards really gotten this desperate?
    Bridie has a new hip???

*goes to start thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love their tweenies chocolate lollypops.

There cat food is terrible to you probably not to a cat though

Heh. Interesting idea time. Seeing as the huge amount of bad rep I've been getting lately hasn't actually detracted from my rep points and in fact they've gone up, I'm thinking of an alternative to the good old-fashioned neg-repping spree. I'm going on a hippy free love positive repping spree! :D

Neg repping doesn't work from n00bs. Such as ColHol and LiamD. Sorry lads, ye wasted your time. All you did was give me a laugh with your stupid comments

Yeah I was in stitches. All I got were those little grey dots that don't mean anything. Got a few neg reps from others who shouldn't stick their oar in where it's not wanted and where the conversation had nothing to do with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

What do those grey things mean anyway?

How much rep/posts do you need before you can give neg rep?

• Advertisement

A grey one means the person doesn't have enough posts/time on boards for their karma to actually have any effect.
    You can give neg when you can give positive. I don't know when that is though.

Advertisement