Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Fancy Dress

• 17-10-2004 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what big society is gonna be running it this year? I've heard its usually in Spirit and one of the best nights of the year...

Pagan Soc having one on the 26th gonna go to that as it'l prob be more in theme with halloween than any other night out in dublin, hope they dont clash would want to be going to both

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

The only one I heard of is the PaganSoc Samhain Ball - I know a few people involved and it should be a good night . . . doesn't seem like anyone else is up to much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Think I'll be going to that. Again a few friends involved... Should be a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I might go to the pagan soc thing. Again I know people invloved in pagan soc, but I haven't fully decided

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

good stuff, unfortunately i now have to make the agonising decision of going to that or mundy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

Halloween comes but once a year, but Mundy is everywhere. . . :) Not that I'm trying to influence your decision :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

or you could go to mundy, dress up, then go to the party afterwards...then again, mundy is EVERYWHERE so id go to the party...hallowe'en comes but once a year...

Advertisement