Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those of you who've already gotten a hold of Halo 2...

Options
  • 17-10-2004 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

...Isn't it feckin' deadly!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

You got it ?
    how??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

just after finishing it 10 minutes ago... love that twist at the end :eek:
    master chief dies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

You hear that?

Thats the sound of bill gates tracking you down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

tman wrote:
    just after finishing it 10 minutes ago... love that twist at the end :eek:
    master chief dies!!!

im assuming your taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Never said I had it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sound_wave wrote:
    im assuming your taking the piss
    yeah. i dont even own an xbox.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yep it is indeed brilliant. Can't decide if this or Gradius V is my favourite game of the year so far. Haven't finished it yet but its just been so impressive. However I feel sorry for all the people playing this in French. I'm playing the english version and some of Cortanas and Sergeant Johnsons lines are absolutely hilarious and just wouldn't work in french. Still not finished it but the story seems really good so far.

As for the graphics. Playing it in co-op and there's hardly any slowsown and when there is it only drops about 5 frames per second. And how it looks, well lets just say that when I was looking at a few of the cutscenes I was saying to myself thats decent enough CGI and then noticed it slow down a little and realised it was all game engine.

Overall amazing.
    Chasing the scarab robot through new Mombasa was one of the greatest video game moments ever. The striders from HL 2 are midgets compared to it

Can't wait to get my own copy instead of playing my lucky bastid friends copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bill Gates

I'm going to hunt each and everyone one of you little bastards down. My lawyers are on the way to your houses right this second. That's my money your stealing....my money!!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely,

Bill Gates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Bill Gates wrote:
    I'm going to hunt each and everyone one of you little bastards down. My lawyers are on the way to your houses right this second. That's my money your stealing....my money!!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely,

Bill Gates

LoL

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I suppose its not like you did anything wrong bill:

Evidence :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

suprised no one registered that name before...actually, I'm not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

if i had an xbox id probably try hunt it down. ive already been offered the game to buy but im not paying for it. not until the official release when i buy and xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Too much effort to get it I reckon..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You whores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Hmm yea id like it too but im too lazy to look for it and download a 3gig file way too much effort ill just wait till its released
    Pete
    Ps. unless someone wants to burn it off for me oh yea rules damn i take that back

Advertisement