Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 4 gameplay vids

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

downloading......

tman wrote:
    holy goddamned crap! :eek:

took the words right outta my mouth! cant wait to play this game it certainly looks like it has a way faster pace! release date anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

sound_wave wrote:
    took the words right outta my mouth! cant wait to play this game it certainly looks like it has a way faster pace! release date anyone??

From the demo it's about 10 times crazier than previous games for speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Really really nice looking. Two things that really bug me though, That kick he does looks stupid and how far they fly when he kicks them looks even more stupid.When he jumps out of windows on the second floor it looks really silly...apart from that its graet.Love the voices of the villagers.

Tusky wrote:
    Really really nice looking. Two things that really bug me though, That kick he does looks stupid and how far they fly when he kicks them looks even more stupid.When he jumps out of windows on the second floor it looks really silly...apart from that its graet.Love the voices of the villagers.

I thought that to myself about the roll out the window, but everything else looks pretty flucking sweet to me! even the shooting open the crates! class!! ill miss the sound of the rusty chest door opening though! Where u play the demo Giblet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement