Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meglome on TV!!!!!

Options
  • 11-04-2001 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Well it seems our Gary or some1 who looks a lot like Gary has got himself on the show wonderlust biggrin.gif.Gary"at last i have my own show" THE OTHER FELLA"its not that easy to get one" and boots him back into his seat.HEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

make sense man.
    was he already on it or is it on an upcoming show?
    was he just in the cafe or was he actually on the show properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

lol did you see the 2 luck winners who found the question the quickest?? they go to the super computer taht just so happenes to be located in the toilet ? lol biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Ummm, garies been on wanderlust plenty of times if not everytime. I dont personally watch it but i know they film/filmed parts of it in temple bar DNC.

Funniest is when they all go into the back room, but those of us who know it call it the toilet, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

it is so true they all go to where the toilets are in the DnC in temple bar and appear in some room with flat screen computers and such like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Inferno

whoot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

noooooo they said no one would see it. Damn TV people and their lies.

All the Internet sections of Wanderlust are filmed in DnC in Temple Bar. And the lads are quite correct that when they go to the head to head room that is indeed the toilet they walk into. Thanks to the wonders of TV they 'reappear' in the Wanderlust office. Actually it's very funny watching people go into the toilet to see where the contestants go.

Roll on series 3...

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LOL

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

We all know about the trapdoor meglome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

What time and channel is this new fangled "tv show" on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

It was on Monday at 10:30 on Network 2. I haven't actually seen it myself but I believe it's not too bad. Although the series is over so you all have to wait until series 3 for my next starring role. smile.gif

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

Advertisement