Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights Buffy episode on Sky One ...

• 21-04-2001 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

... wow was it heavy. Did anybody else think so? It was kind of off topic for the slayer but it was top class and very realistic. Real lump in the throat stuff. I won't say anymore coz I don't want to give it away. Only that you could hear a pin drop in my house as we watched. The best TV in a long time. 10 out or 10 for Buffy again!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

It was totally crap I thought, Angel is sooo much better but did you know Angel is 18's highly over-rated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Angel is 18's? Doubt that, at the most id say 15's, theres no swearing and not that much blood in it like.

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 [BoS]DarthVoodoo

Angel is class. Anyone see the one where him and Darla got it on?? i thought i'd paid my £4.95 a bit too early for a sec.
    Anyway, Buffy sucs and Jessica Alba, aka Dark Angel is gonna rule that sci-fi/fantasy/action genre by next season!!!

Burns: If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always go to the swift or the nimble or the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is the gift man gives himself!
    Homer: Mr. Burns, I insist that we cheat.
    Burns: Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Raife

Very lump in the throat phil, great acting on lil sisses part.

I know Angel is 18's, it was aimed at an older audience so they changed the look if the vamps to give it a darker feel, more towards the Freddy Kruger style. I know this for sure cause i worked with special fx co-ordinator for buffy so when Angel was starting he dabbed in that, i don't know if he works on it full time though.

Classy stuff!!!

Ltr!!
    Raife!! smile.gif

Advertisement