Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heh easy to do animations in COH

Options
  • 18-10-2004 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Here is one I made from the top of a building.

icanseemyhousefromhere.gif

It's not the tallest building but it was the first one I teleported up to.Here is another to give you an idea of scale. Thats me on the hand.

onthehand.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

That first one is seriously impressive. How did you do that, just composite some jpg's or what?

Pretty cool.
    Yeah, isnt that the statue in front of positron in Steel canyon. I forget his name. It was the first one I flew upto using hover. Pretty cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The animation is easy. PrintScreen creates a jpeg. I just hit the key and move the mouse and so on.

I saw someone do it with a fight they were having doing a spin kick.

Once you have the screen shots I just loaded them into PSP Animation Shop and then resized the picture and saved it. Took about 8 minutes total.

Yea thats the statue in the middle of Steel Canyon. Seems to be the main hang out for flying/teleporters as well.

Advertisement