Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leigh Bishop "Lost Liners" Talk

• 18-10-2004 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hey,

For anyone interested, Leigh Bishop will be giving a talk in Galway on the 13th November. He has been invited to give a talk by the NUI, Galway / GMIT Sub Aqua Club. The talk will be on the Britannic expeditions as well as on some of the well known wrecks around the Irish Coast.

For more information please visit NUIG GMIT SAC's website.

Tickets will be 7 euro each and can be reserved through the website. All proceeds from the talk are going to the RNLI

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

THX Donny

Ticket booked.

Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Booked in also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭donny

Price is actually 5 euro... updated on the website. This applies to Jan and Peace as well by the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

donny wrote:
    Price is actually 5 euro... updated on the website. This applies to Jan and Peace as well by the way :)

Think 20 eur would be suitable, its RNLI we are talking about here, not berties Xmas party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

The talk is coming up this weekend. Is anyone else going to this?

• Advertisement

I definitely am anyway... can't wait for it. Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Weird. I'll be at a climbing competition in NUI Saturday, 13th November. Obviously there's pints afterwards but I think I'll pop along to the lecture before hand. See you all there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 paddywhack

I asked about this in reply to an earlier thread before noticing this one. Please ignore my previous message.

Do you know if these talks are regular by Leigh Bishop?

Thanks

He does a few talks a year. He usually gives talks at dive shows like the one in Birmingham this year but for this talk just gone he was invited over by my club for it.

Advertisement