Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorcycle diaries

• 18-10-2004 12:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

has anyone seen this film yet? i'd highly reccomend it, its about a road-trip that ernesto 'che' guevara and his friend alberto undertook in the fifties around south america. the poverty and hardships that they saw and endured shaped che's outlook and beliefs in later life. you know it inspired him to go on to try to change things....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jArgHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trajan

Also a really, really beautiful, haunting soundtrack by a guy who i think is called Gustavo Santaolala.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

yes, he is also the guy who made the soundtrack for "Amores Perros" (a great movia I have to say, and also the same lead actor with a very diferent rol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Saw film, bought soundtrack. Well impressed!
    I loved the scene where he compares the Incas and nowadays.
    More of a documentary than a film which is good.

Advertisement