Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Mummy returns.

• 09-04-2001 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Sequel to the Mummy. Looks impressive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

.....except it has that wwf meathead Da Rock in it.

But then again it has Patricia Velazquez as "Anck-Su-Namum" hmmmmm I'm sure I'll like parts of it smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

looks good alright. when's it out.

icon1.gif

- Ciaranj - ciaranj.com

This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Next month, methinks. Last one was great, but i saw it a week after The Matrix, so i had to wait till i saw it on video to appreciate it better.

mmmmmmmmmmm........Rachel Weisz

Damn it Jim, im a doctor, not a Beefy King !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

remember the Egyption princess from the first Mummy. how delightfully nice to know that she is also back in the movie and from the trailer, she has a more evil role.
    looks fantastic anyway.

mmmmm Patricia Velazquez

adnans

And they have signed The Rock up for a third Movie.This time it is based around his character in the mummy returns

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

CGI looks excellent but the first one had a sort of "strung togeter" feel about it. Another video night I suspect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> It doesn't matta if you're an imortal mummy sent through time to avange the murder of you're Girlfriend who was teh Pharoe's wife! </font>
    The ROCK!?!! for crists skaes what are they playing at?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Magwitch:
    CGI looks excellent but the first one had a sort of "strung togeter" feel about it. Another video night I suspect.</font>
    The jackal monsters do look like they were made with plastecine.

And God said to Adam: 'I am root, FOO.'

It rained in San Francisco Wednesday evening, but the penguins were
    still there Thursday morning, smiling broadly.

Advertisement