Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

if i go for the 100% its gonna be with a guide to where everything is. and when echoes comes im gonna be scanning everything! I missed one of the scans on the space pirate frigate at the very start. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

evad_lhorg wrote:
    if i go for the 100% its gonna be with a guide to where everything is. and when echoes comes im gonna be scanning everything! I missed one of the scans on the space pirate frigate at the very start. :mad:
    i didn't get 100% scans until my fifth run through :confused:
    (100% items and scans :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

evad_lhorg wrote:
    you just know samus is like the hottest one of all the game characters. lol

wish there was a seciton where ytou could see her in full 3d without the suit and just clothes. that would be cool. ive only ever seen 2d drawings and when she removes her helmet and you see her hair from the distance at the end of prime(i only have 71% must get another 4 to see the extended.)

Just go to http://www.samus-naked-xxx.com and you'll find all the samus pr0n you want. :)

Actuall do a google image search for 'samus' and you get some quite interesting pics... ;O

Syth wrote:
    Actuall do a google image search for 'samus' and you get some quite interesting pics... ;O
    metroid tentacle rape :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

W. T. F??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hentai-a-go-go baby!

Some seriously dodgy stuff there.

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/yyv/Otakon_2003/Samus.jpg

Nerd!

You're worse for knowing the URL! :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I just did the google image search for samus and that was on the first row.

But now that its mentioned, halloween is coming and my sailor moon outfit is a little worn out....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Whats the deal with all the less than 100% people......I somehow managed it on my second time playing through the game. Though i was unemployed at the time, and playing consistently for many many hours each night. For some reason I have only recently gotten excited about echoes, I have been running around on pheandra rifts listening to the twiddley music in anticipation ......Hopefully it will be worth saving my pennies for, or I will just have to cry.

I have the entire soundtrack on my iPod right now...
    And the Phendrana Drifts music is so pretty :)

• Advertisement

The last games soundtrack was amazing. I can't believe it was done entirely in midi. Echoes soundtrack should be just as amazing. Nintendo have one of the greatest videogame music composers working exclusively for them and he will be doing the metroid soundtrack again. And I think it will be mixed by one of the top guys in dolby again. Indication from the demo seem to be that the soundtrack is fantastic.

the space pirate frigate music is the best imo.

Whats the deal with all the less than 100% people......I somehow managed it on my second time playing through the game. Though i was unemployed at the time, and playing consistently for many many hours each night. For some reason I have only recently gotten excited about echoes, I have been running around on pheandra rifts listening to the twiddley music in anticipation ......Hopefully it will be worth saving my pennies for, or I will just have to cry.

i was goin to get myself up to 100% today. i got and extra 4% and got annoyed cause i couldn't find any more! i gotta get a list of were it all is. im up to 74% now. ive seen the 10% ending already anyway.
    if you havnt guessed then i am, dark samus is metroid prime. its obvious seeing as the game is called metroid PRIME 2

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Nintendo have one of the greatest videogame music composers working exclusively for them and he will be doing the metroid soundtrack again. And I think it will be mixed by one of the top guys in dolby again. Indication from the demo seem to be that the soundtrack is fantastic.
    damn straight. Kenji Yamamoto is a true genius.
    the tallon overworld 2 music (changes after you beat thardus) is, without doubt, my favourite piece of in game music.
    http://www.samus.co.uk/downloads/mprime2.shtml
    all of the music from the demo is available to download there (kudos to Jimeatsmenu for the link)

and yeah evad_lhorg, i'd be surprised if it turns out any other way.

was the prime 1 music on a soundtrack? i want it!!! i have the frigate underwater music cause it came free when i registered metroid prime on nintendo-europe.com

indeedy
    bottom of the page there.

or you could try searching for the higher quality copy on that warezmonkey type place with the torrents and whatnot.

or ask kirby where she bought her copy

yea but you see kirby can wander in and out of nintendo land when she sees fit! not me though! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I had a link to a Japanese site where you could buy the ST, but it wouldn't accept my credit card unfortunatly.

I put at least one track on CD's whenever I'm making a compilation for people, always confuses them.

If anyone's in Dublin and would like me to burn them a copy, send a PM and I'll get burning! It's a double disc set with the Fusion soundtrack on the second disc.
    It can be bought from CDJapan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Another MP2 site

Takes awhile to load, and is mostly usless. Site looks excellent thought and love the backing music. No doubt a track from the game.

• Advertisement

ok the new NOM arrived at subscribers doors today it seems and metroid prime got a massive
    97%. they have ony ever given one game that high a score and it was ocarina of time which deserved it

other notable reviews were tales of symphonia with 87%(they dont seem to play many rpgs in there so id say it is actually better than they make it to be), the minish cap got 95%, gta on gba 85%, thug 2 89%.

Another MP2 site

Takes awhile to load, and is mostly usless. Site looks excellent thought and love the backing music. No doubt a track from the game.
    Wow, nintendo going all out at advertising the game, very clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

evad_lhorg wrote:
    ok the new NOM arrived at subscribers doors today it seems and metroid prime got a massive
    97%. they have ony ever given one game that high a score and it was ocarina of time which deserved it

Another Official Magazine In "Highly Anticipated Exclusive Game Is Really Spiffing" Shocker!

Heh, the official magazines are a bit of a joke the odd time, once nom had the nerve to call manic miner bad.

But still i can't but think that maybe this excitement is genuine, and not paid for by nintendo.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 BarryH

KdjaC wrote:

Ok. The good news first: Today I found out that I'm one to the proud 25 to have won a copy of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes through these sites. :)

The bad news - it's NTSC format. I've a PAL GameCube, naturally enough. :(

So... What should I do? Can you buy Freeloader in Ireland? Where?

cdwow.ie

I've never bought something online before. I don't have a cheque book or a credit or debit card. I'd prefer to buy it in a real shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

You'd have a hard time finding Freeloader in an Irish game shop. If you definately can't order online maybe you can ask Gamestop or somewhere to order it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

You'll surely get it in Gamezone. Under the Railway bridge on Talbot Street. Talbot Street is the road off O Connell Street opposite Henry Street, if you're a bit lost.

• Advertisement

Thanks. I should probably check around the shops down here in Limerick too, just in case.

Advertisement