Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

unrelated: BarryH, are you on samus.co.uk at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Damn ... have the game sitting here beside me, but can't play it until I get back to Ireland next Tuesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

youll still get to play it before the rest of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

put down a €20 preorder for this baby yesterday :)

i'll have to back out of going on a session in Cork next weekend... but i couldn't afford that anyway

I'm off work on Friday! Soooo tempted to skip college and just go and get it at 9.30 and go home, buy craploads of caffeine and sit and play until my thumbs bleed.

• Advertisement

http://nate.metroid2002.com/Hydrodynamo%20Station.mp3

should help you make up your mind tbh.

DITCH COLLEGE!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Expect to see me running out of DCU early and straight to the nearest game shop on Friday.

awww man it sux, ill be in college all friday morning and i start work at 2-7 and then ill be goin out. wont have a chance to play at all! saturday,work all day then out for my birthday. sunday work then home to girlfriend! NOOOOOOO!!!!! we got a gamecube pod in work but we have no keys for it so we cant even put it on the pod! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Oh god.. Smyths tell me because its an unpopular GC game it might not show up in their store for 2 weeks, he said the same thing happened with Paper mario 2 :mad:

Might try Gamestop. Jesus this town is terrible for GC stuff. I went through the same crap for MP1.

I have 2 preordered copies. I'm sorted. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Swifty wrote:
    Oh god.. Smyths tell me because its an unpopular GC game it might not show up in their store for 2 weeks, he said the same thing happened with Paper mario 2 :mad:

Might try Gamestop. Jesus this town is terrible for GC stuff. I went through the same crap for MP1.

Unpopular?? Wtf?? This is going to be one of the biggest GC games yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Shred

Screw it, I just ordered it from Play today. Playing HL2 at the moment anyway so I don't mind the wait :)

Deadwing wrote:
    Unpopular?? Wtf?? This is going to be one of the biggest GC games yet!!

I mean unpopular as in the whole GC franchise in general is unpopular. Here in Waterford there is very little GC coverage at all.

gnnnnnnnnn!
    70 hours left, people! :eek:

it's pretty much the same all over the country, Swifty.
    metroid prime 1 was damn hard to find until it came to the players choice range

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Well some good news for all, i was told by one of the satff in my local games shop that if i go there thursday i may be able to pick up a copy if it's in by then......but I'm not telling you lot where, because I want to make sure I get one

HA!

the dmeand wontbe that great mate!

we got them in work today and i must say the box is pretty cheap lookin and the 60hz only tag just makes it uglier.

still i know it's whats on the inside that counts. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

evad_lhorg wrote:
    the dmeand wontbe that great mate!

we got them in work today and i must say the box is pretty cheap lookin and the 60hz only tag just makes it uglier.

still i know it's whats on the inside that counts. :D

surely you cant be talking about the box with the holographic effect
    :confused: someone posted pics a while ago of it and it looked savage!!

it aint a hologram its just a bit shiny. the back is poor

So what's the chances if I go to my local games emporium on Thursday night I'll get a copy?
    /me hopes...
    45 hours to go!

*bumpity bump*

Soo.. not too long now only 29 or so hours? :)

Gamestop tell me they're expecting copies friday so here's hoping. I'm preparing myself for them not getting any copies until next week though.

Anyone been to the site by those 2advanced guys? Probably old news now to most of ye but It's bloody cool. It's kinda bandwith heavy, but its nice and quick with the bb at work. www.metroid.com and select MP2 if you're interested.

• Advertisement

That site rocks. Got the MP2 theme music from it (though there's a better version of it on SCU.

WHOA WHOA WHOA BIG NEWS!!!!!

THE GAME IS ONLY 45 EURO FOR ALL YOU STANDARD PEOPLE!!!! :D

was in work late this evening and scanned in a MP2 and it is only 45 euro! i am so delighted but I suggest you buy it as quick as possible cause I think it's a mistake cause harvest moon was 45 when it was released but it was put up to 60 about a month after!.

oho and unfortunately we dont get the cool shiney box the U.S people got.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
    So cheap! Same as a GBA game! I can see a price change being sent down on friday morning though.
    Argh. Decisions. TKD at 1 on Fri is looking so skippable (despite impending black tag grading...) And I'm invited to a party that night. But MP2...
    *sells soul*

BTW, I'm aware of the lack of coherence in this post.

think how cheap that works out with the discount! hahahaha but then again ill be spending loads on friday as pro evo 4 is out too(we got it in! yay!) and then there is that amazing deal for the buy one series get one free. gettin all futurama maybe but possibly only two and the other two in two weeks.

money money money!

edit: the annoying thing is i wont have any time for it this weekend at all i dont think! :( i iam gonna finish halo 2 tomorrow! i have to get at least one out the way!

TKD at 1 on Fri is looking so skippable (despite impending black tag grading...)

right so youre one girl no one will be messin with! lol

Friday's payday though dammit!
    *sweeps credit card bill under mattress*

payday indeed but ive got christmas presents to be buyin and then there is the girlfriends christmas present and then there is drink for my birthday this weekend! ah well!

Christmas? That's a whole MONTH away. Think I'm gonna be getting as many people as possible stuff I can buy in work (gotta love the DVD promos!)

I certainly do! girlfriend bought me the simpsons dvds and the star wars trilogy and as i said im treating myself to some futurama and possibly family guy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Tomorrow....

Spend useless two hours in college < Get a nice little lie in and then spend the rest of the day playing MP:2

Advertisement