Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cube

• 21-04-2001 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

Who saw it, what did you think of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Me me me. Thought it a good film, v. strange. couldnt figure out what it was about =/

You know people when you do find somebody, hold that woman, hold that
    man, love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold, squeeze and
    please that person, give 'em all your love, signify your feelings with
    every gentle caress, because it's so important to have that special
    somebody to hold, kiss, miss, squeeze, and please.

NARF!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

saw it. didn't get it at all. v. strange imo.

- Ciaran
    smoke-me-a-kipper
    S-M-A-K bottom!!™

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

very impressive film. Saw it, loved it. and i thought it was pretty straight forward, in terms of understanding. Its what sci-fi/horror should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

A really good independent sci fi film that was obtuse, but simple enough in retrospect.
    The acting really let it down. Particuarly the fascist cop... no wait, now that I think about it, everyone in it except for the special needs guy put in a crap performance.
    If the dialogue had been a little sharper and the acting better it would have been class.
    Still, some nice touches. When they are theoreticizing about who could have built it and why, one of the character says something along the lines of "Who would want to watch people going around a cube?"

Well, we would actually. smile.gif

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.net/~mullent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

It was an Intresting film , with that sense that it had been done before *what i call the 80s syndrome* . Reguardless Clever and no doubt a economically sensible film to make *just change the lightbulbs in the walls for a new set* . Apparently the young girl in the film is a major character in startrek , being its only major credential . Still she didnt look much like Leftenant Uhura ...so Im very confused biggrin.gif

Shrewgar!

• Advertisement
Advertisement