Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got my new vdigi vga box for my xbox but

Options
  • 18-10-2004 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,086 ✭✭✭✭

and its great, lovely picture on my samsung 213t tft.

My only problem is, that to use the vga box i need to run the box in ntsc to enable the hi def options.

Therefore none of my EA games will work, ie tiger 2005, ssx 3 and fight night 2004

Is there any way to get them to work without an ntsc patch, and if not is there any where to get the ntsc patch without using bittorrent as im in work so a site would be great

Also on some konami games the picture doesnt quite fill the screen using the vga box, theres a 1.5 inch border on each side? any idea how to fix that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Did you order through the manufacturers website and pay by Paypal?

It looks the business..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,086 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

sure did, ill prolly be selllin mine soon, xbox is going me thinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

i have an x2vga and have no problems playing my pal games through it. the xbox video switch must be set to NTSC but it works fine. the video switch shouldn't prevent you from playing NTSC games....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,086 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

try any ea games like tiger 2005, ssx3?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Cyrus wrote:
    sure did, ill prolly be selllin mine soon, xbox is going me thinks :D

Thinking of purchasing one myself.. If ya fancy getting rid soon I would give you near the new price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement