Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Tiler in Dublin?

Options
  • 18-10-2004 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

If you need a good tiler in and around Dublin then my chum Rob does it all; "Ceramics, Natural Stone & Mosaics"

His number is 087 225 1082

He's neat and very reasonable when compared to other fellas.
    He was working for a tiling company (for about a year, before that he was a tiler in Oz) but has now gone out on his own.
    He's done (excellent) work in my old house, tiled my mates apartment in Galway, that guy's parent's kitchen, my other mates kitchen floor (and will be doing the bathroom for him)
    I'll have some more for work for him when I figure out what to do in my own place.
    I even got him to do my parent's bathroom which was risky cos my dad is as neat as a pin when tiling and nitpicker-extraordinaire but even he was happy.
    So that'll tell ya!

Tiling is a full-time job for him so he's not a weekend-nixerer looking to practice on your kitchen.
    So, if you need something done, give him a shout.

Advertisement