Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECKSOR or Whoever BANNED ME???

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Your haemorrhoids are flaring up again eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

I'd be in real trouble if you ever used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

And I've got a little TIP for you. Get the POINT?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ecksor wrote:
    And now you're both banned. Happy? Good. Go away.

Is Raphael banned ?, he sent me a comment in rep which i shall not comment on, I sent him a PM saying I forgive you, remember that scene in Schindlers list when the little boy left the stains in the tub, it touched me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Is Raphael banned ?
    Latest from the Big House™

As far as I can see he's been unbanned (the weighing scales is back on his posts), as has Chonaic

sceptre wrote:
    Latest from the Big House™

As far as I can see he's been unbanned (the weighing scales is back on his posts), as has Chonaic

LMAO, that was the funniest thing in a long time, hey Raphael, you asked me this question , so let me ask you, given your new apologetic nature, what comment did you leave me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

sceptre wrote:

That's so sweet...almost brought a tear to my eye! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

LMAO, that was the funniest thing in a long time, hey Raphael, you asked me this question , so let me ask you, given your new apologetic nature, what comment did you leave me ?
    Um...remember me asking you? That was because I had forgotten. My apologies if twas offensive

Raphael wrote:
    Um...remember me asking you? That was because I had forgotten. My apologies if twas offensive

almost believable ;)

Advertisement