Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ring

• 24-04-2001 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen this low budget Japanese horror? Pretty good, some v creepy bits - a billion times better than the Blair $hite Project.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I got it on DVD recently.. it's a little disappointing. I thought it was a little hammy in places, which kinda took away from it all.

I love the disclaimer that comes on the box - "The distributor accepts no responsibility for any harm or fatalities that result from watching this DVD"

The main extra on the DVD is the video that they watch.

Don't go see the sequel, which is on in the IFC at the moment - it sucks hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I thought Ring 2 was good.

My Adolescent website:
    http://www.iol.net/~mullent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I must admit I havent bought it yet ,though it was on my To-do list after it was featured on the Eyponamous Vids. Got the highest of accolaydes off that crazy welsh Guy

Shrewgar!

Advertisement