Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taboo Tuesday

• 19-10-2004 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭

The voting opened last night! Apparently the wwe website is not logging ip addresses so by deleting the correct cookie you can vote as many times as you want!

So are people going to vote or does anybody care?

Well here is how I voted

-Triple H to Face Chris Benoit
    -Randy Orton vs Ric Flair in a submission match
    -Kane vs Gene Snitsky with a chain
    -Chris Jericho vs Steven Richards
    -Eugene vs Eric Bischoff loser must be winners servant
    -Diva Battle Royal in school girl outfits
    -Christy vs Carmella I can't remember

The only ones I put any thought into were RKO vs Ric Flair and Eugene vs Eric Bischoff. Quite simply if those two matches were to happen it might require some thought on the part of the writers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i went for HBK against HHH, steel cage for flair/orton, chain as weapon of choice for kane/snitsky, stevenrichardsfor i/c shot, shave off hair for eugene/bischoff, school girl outfit (obiously) for diva battleroyal, and lingerie pillow fightt (well duh) for christy and carmella.

i still think it's all a big fix though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I went for

-Triple H to Face Chris Benoit
    -Randy Orton vs Ric Flair in a submission match
    -Kane vs Gene Snitsky with a chain
    -Chris Jericho vs Hurricane
    -Eugene vs Eric Bischoff loser must be shaved bald
    -Diva Battle Royal in school girl outfits
    -Christy vs Carmella - evening gown match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I voted: