Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

R32 Golf with 600 horses....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

600hp through the front wheels!! Wheelspin...wheelspin....wheelspin... That thing would never get away from the lights

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Confused..... i thought the R32 had 4wheel drive....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

i believe they disconnected the 4wd for the dyno run

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

the r32 is supposed to have four wheel drive, unless its just a engine put in a normal golf, which is more than likely what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Prozium

That's fu*king insane. I'd love to see that on a track .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

think i've seen it doing a 1/4 mile run, i'll see can i dig it out of my fav's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its not often that I become sexually aroused sitting at my desk. Thank you dcGT. I need a smoke after watching that ;-p

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Prozium

Its not often that I become sexually aroused sitting at my desk. Thank you dcGT. I need a smoke after watching that ;-p

'c

I'm off to the showers myself.

/must calm down

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Yeah it really is some machine....my jaw still drops every time I watch it. That motor is trying to jump out of the engine bay on every gear change. It would be fun to see the rev counter on that run. It's a serious amount of power for 2 wheels though.... it would have to be 4motion. You'd be changing the front tyres every week!

DC.

Advertisement