Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody playing any more?

Options
  • 19-10-2004 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

None of you lot playing BFV or Pirates any more? PoP and TIG servers were tumbleweed-mungous last night.

Too busy drinking and meeting fast women?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

we had clan training last night from about 21:30 - 23:00 or so. Everybody headed off after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

TiG now mostly play snooker or dow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yeah DoW is the ****

that snooker game is good enough. Theres some very annoying things about it though. Oh yeah, i own jim in it :P

You won 3 out of 5 games. Yea, thats uber ownage...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Incidentally, I notice the TIG site is hosted by some free hosting crowd in the UK that only offer free hosting to people in the UK. How did you get around that one? I'm setting up a site and paying for hosting doesn't appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

with regards to free hosting we have some members from northern ireland which would probably cover that.

however we took out a hosting package with that company as we needed more bandwidth due to the use our forums gets.

with regards to activity there is a few tig on most nights. monday is our training night so you'll find the server locked down then while last night a couple of us where doing tactics.

but we hoped on a for a few rounds of irving and saigon68 after

data

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The snooker is the Dogs!!!

Whats this DOW thingy??And linkies please!!
    Richie

Dawn Of War.
    You'll have to buy it I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Warhammer 40000? Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Usually if you hang around IRC someone will point you in the drection of a game.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Dawn Of War.
    You'll have to buy it I'm afraid.

That good eh??Been looking for a new fps to play.Ill pick it up this weekend.
    Richie

its real time strategy and i can arrange something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Yup!

Yup!
    what?

suppafly wrote:
    what?

Yup!

Yup!
    eh yeah what r u on about. Yup is not a proper reply to a post?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

*ahem* cough cough troll cough cough....

LoLth wrote:
    *ahem* cough cough troll cough cough....

Yup is saying yes. It means i agreed with someone and it also means [edit]ARSE![/edit]

Irish_Kamikaze banned for life for abuse.

/me spasms

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

I've seen this question time and again....does any 1 miss when everybody played bf v on friday nights, tig, nrg, the scores of regular non tagged players...for me it was what made the game excellent...i know alot of you are in college, clanbase etc... Wouldn't it be great if we could organise it again...does any 1 agree.

Obviously(spelling) it would have to be on TiG's server...and OF COURSE they would love to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

we have a friendly on fri but should be over quickish ;) so why don't everyone who's around jump onto the tig server afterwarw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Irish_Kamikaze banned for life for abuse.

/me spasms

.. and humanity rejoiced, for it was cleansed.

And it was good.

we have a friendly on fri but should be over quickish ;) so why don't everyone who's around jump onto the tig server afterwarw.

sounds good,hopefully a few will show up!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Around wat time? will be around Friday and up for a good battle for 12 hrs straight! haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Im on for friday however will have been drinking beforehand so any lame(er) scores should be attributed to that ;)

Deadwing wrote:
    Im on for friday however will have been drinking beforehand so any lame(er) scores should be attributed to that ;)

If im not mistaken animal the last time a few of us were ''blowin bubbles''(thats drunkenness..just in case) we all topped the scores etc etc.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Drunken Battlefield ...... is best Battlefield.

TiG have a friendly at 9pm friday so i presume is any one is playing it will be after that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

We've recently taken to playing customcombat for fun. Last night it was LZA fulled with T72's. I'll have to say it was mental fun.

If anyone has any ideas of what they would like to see in Custom Combat maps then let us know. Flaming dart can be filled with planes, Irvine with loads of heli's on each side, Quangtri with no vehicles and only handguns, the list goes on.

Fairy

Advertisement