Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody playing any more?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'd like to see a PBR deathmatch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

The hand gun maps were ''super-duper'' last night. I even managed to kill Karma a few times...and i don't ever rember doing that before. :p

Him and his killing sprees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

By the time i got on last night almost everyone was already gone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

The new DiceCity Mod is out and we have our server updated. Grab it here.

Enjoy.

Fairy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Downloaded Dice City but ASE doesn't have it on its mod lists. Also, after installing it I can't see any way of launching the f*cker. It appears in a 'mods' sub-directory off BFV but I can't see any .exe file to start 'er up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Is it installed through Programs? DC installs a shortcut under your Programs (through the Start Menu), it might have one there too.

The Irish Guard server is the most popular Dice City server in Europe.
    (Well, it was a few days ago) So just add the ip to ASE, it'll come up as a nam server, but it is DCity.

And the IP would be? (I know it's probably somewhere else, but I cannae be arsed to look for it).

Also TIG server normally shows up in ASE, but it has now disappeared.

Is it installed through Programs?

Nope. Pirates is there, but no DICE city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Find out where it installed to. It defaults to some weird location, well it did on mine anyway. Find it then install it manually... [a-la Copy and Paste folder]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

magpie u can run it by going into the main game and then going to custom game and it will be listed there in the mods so just click on it and press activate and there u go. I had this problem with the frist release of GC. The server ip is that sticky at the top of the forum.

Thanks guys. I got it up and running but wasnae that impressed with the gameplay. Plus there were enormous lags on the server. I've gone back to BFP. You can't beat a bit of Tortuga.

Advertisement