Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hollows NEW Ep!

Options
  • 19-10-2004 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Heya folks just a quick message to let ya know that The Hollows have released their new ep "We Could Sleep This Season Through" It's released on Slow Loris Records on 3" CDR and comes packaged in a hand-made mini-comic. The band have been compared to the likes of Grandaddy, Sparklehorse and Casiotone For The Painfully Alone.

It's on sale now from the lovely folks in Road Records for 5euro. For more info see www.slowloris.org

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 chutneyfarmer

Realised i prob shouldn't have posted this here with the whole "no self-promotion" thing going on on the board. Sorry Pete Reed (long time no see!!!!!!!), feel free to move this to wherever ya think is appropriate. Sorry!

gary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Its Ok Mister Chutney Farmer,

Plugging of stuff is allowed at the moderators discretion. Its commercial stuff or misuse of the plugging thing that gets deleted.

Best of luck with the single release, if only Phantom had a copy ;)

Cheers Gary.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 chutneyfarmer

Thanks Pete,

glad i'm not causing ya trouble :)

I don't even have a proper copy of the cd myself but i'll try put together a cdr for ya and send it into you.

Thanks again, hope all is well in Phantom Towers

Gary

Advertisement