Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

make money.... The student way

Options
  • 19-10-2004 5:26pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

yes, for just a hour of my time, i got ten euro!

10euro_rs_254x134.jpg

all i had to do was answer a few questions and do a atention test on the pc...

look around for the ad's!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

huh huh money???
    how where and thank you>?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ads up all around the place, Aras an Phiarsaigh, arts block.. you name it...

/me hug's 10 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Aras an phiarsigh is the psych building so yeah.. that'd be the place to look..

Bloody prostitute

your point being, i got 10 euro, all i had to do was spit into a jar, and fill out a few forms.....

where's your tenner?

I dance for my money!

• Advertisement

if your in Aras an Phiarsaigh and i see you dance right now, i'll give you a euro

do u really wanna know where i keep my tenner?

bra?

Sorry man, arse an gayzig is a million miles away.. I'm in the panoz now you iraqi (insert witty quip).

And anyway I only dance between the hours of 12 and 1 on days with a W in them..

some times....but if you give me your tenner i'll.....

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Sorry man, arse an gayzig is a million miles away.. I'm in the panoz now you iraqi (insert witty quip).

And anyway I only dance between the hours of 12 and 1 on days with a W in them..
    see u tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

smith next time you see one of em gimme a text with the email :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

I got €25 for my blood last year.

crash_000 wrote:
    smith next time you see one of em gimme a text with the email :P

text what? i dont have your number

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

your point being
    You're cheap?

you better belive i'm cheap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I've his number, i insult him at night when I can't sleep/ Muhaa haa haa. O yea Gamers wants your soul back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

You're cheap?

He's not cheap, he's just a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Spend it on lunch in O'Neills on Suffolk street, no better way to spend a tenner. Make sure they give you all three kinds of potato :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

kink933766 wrote:
    I've come across this mad auto-surf thing.. You basically get paid to have an explorer window open.
    It takes a bit - but I recon that from just running it while I'm in work I should be able to make 75 - 100usd pr. month. pretty neat considered this is on top of my salary. Could spend the extra dosh on ebay - buying silly things! :-)

You can also get paid reading emails, but that's a whole different affair, and takes abit more effort.

- Here is the link... (I hope this is allowed btw :) ) ... ---

[ http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=janusj ]

It's pretty neat, I've got it set to go in to my Paypal account ... but there are other ways of getting paid if you don't have a paypal account (paypal accounts are free, but you do need to have a CreditCard really) ..

I'm wary - if something seems too good to be true then it probably is...... more info please.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

About making money the student way -I've seen ads in the Arts block toilets, ppl are wanted for a Psych study! Dunno what it'd involve though....

take off your clothes and say "ahhhh"...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

actually its take off your clothes, bend over and say "ahhh"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

I got lunch and £30 once for sitting in a room with some Iarnród Éireann executives and tell them how terrible the Drogheda line was and how their advertising campaign was useless. I felt sorry for them, cos in fairness, trains are great.

Yeah I got €50 on wed for sitting around a table with 4 other lads drinking beer and eating crisps and sandwiches for an hour. All I had to do was bitch about o2 infront of a 2way mirror, then when showed some info about their new internet services, bitch about that.

Great fun!

I got EUR65 for some memory testing thing that someone in CS was doing last year. Was about 5 hours work, bastards gave a cheque though. You just don't get the same fuzzy feeling out of a cheque then from raw currency.

Advertisement