Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All we hear is...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

www.trinityfm.com lazy chick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

18-23rd of october? well thats not much use now is it, i was thinking it was on at least a few times a week even? im curious as to what its like

read this whole thread. i've complained enought about their schedule and i promised i wudnt complain anymore. but they wont be back on for a while on the radio. maybe internet.

Streaming Broadcast

For the moment we are broadcasting a continuous stream of music. Tune in from Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm for live programming.

Reading the whole thread isnt something a lazy person would do lol

I get the gist though....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

It's not like we just arse around the studio for weeks on end and every so often think it might be a bit of craic to turn on the transmitter...

We're only allowed to broadcast for 30 days max a year, so we spread it out into into six broadcasts, which last five days each. Next one will probably be January but not confirmed yet.

And yes, the website is out of date, our webmaster resigned a couple of months ago. *cue the pleading* if anyone knows anyone who'd like to help us out by rejigging it or whatever the web lingo is, twould be muchos appreciated, and possibly rewarded...

• Advertisement

Oh and we can't get insurance for web broadcasting for the weeks we're not on air which explains why there's no streaming at the moment.... boo-urns indeed

Aw thats crap stargal isnt it:( Would you like to be broadcasting more, or is 30days enough 4 u lol?

nah i still think it's because you arse around the studio and don't bother turning the transmitter on.

Yeah dude, you got me, that exactly what we do :)

God, we'd love to be on air all the time, that's like The Dream, but it's a long way off (*shameless plug* see page 17 of TN for more info...)

stargal wrote:
    And yes, the website is out of date, our webmaster resigned a couple of months ago. *cue the pleading* if anyone knows anyone who'd like to help us out by rejigging it or whatever the web lingo is, twould be muchos appreciated, and possibly rewarded...

Given up already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Given up already?
    u lil web monkey u go do it

Meh, some of us don't have time Ian...

Too busy running the college?

Yes, secretly by night I'm Dónal (note the fada Ian), by day I'm none other then The Provost.

Fear me, if you dare...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

stargal wrote:
    Yeah dude, you got me, that exactly what we do :)

God, we'd love to be on air all the time, that's like The Dream, but it's a long way off (*shameless plug* see page 17 of TN for more info...)
    Why not go the Phantom FM route, and "accidentally" press the transmitter switch, every day? There's a whole lotta red tape before anyone gets prosecuted..

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    by day I'm none other then The Provost.

Explains a lot ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

stargal wrote:
    Oh and we can't get insurance for web broadcasting for the weeks we're not on air which explains why there's no streaming at the moment.... boo-urns indeed

Insurance for web broadcast? What do you need the insurance for? *feels ignorant*

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

suppose if someone tried to sue them or something? thats probably completely wrong maybe i shouldnt have said anything....!

it's in case the radio signal interferes with air traffic control.

really? City centre is hardly too close to our airport though surely....?

• Advertisement

sorry it doesnt seem clear to everybody that i was taking the piss. no radio signals don't interfere with air traffic control. unless the ppl in air traffic control are listening to the radio and they kcuf up.

i would just like to say lol @ kev's need for clarity :)

well sor-ree we don't all understand radio ****!

would it not have been faster to just google your question rather than looking blonde here tho?

why would I actually be assed to google something like that!

Chick wrote:
    THAT'S the spirit!

effort=bad.

Chick wrote:
    i think my pointed centre around the belief that it would have infact been easier to google it than to ask the 'blonde' question ;)
    Pet wrote:
    THAT'S the spirit!

effort=bad.
    Hrmmm arn't u one of those freshers who goes to stuff?

Hrmmm arn't u one of those freshers who goes to stuff?

If by "goes to" you mean "skips" and "stuff" you mean "lectures", then yes.

SkyLynx wrote:
    i think my pointed centre around the belief that it would have infact been easier to google it than to ask the 'blonde' question ;)

Oh come on now, don't give me all this blonde **** lol :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

^^Bump^^

I would just like to ressurect this thread for the purpose of talking about tfm..

That is all.

Advertisement