Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Memory

Options
  • 19-10-2004 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any good online stores where I can get the following:
    512Mb DDR RAM PC2700 184 pins
    Komplett have it for 90 b4 postage and Peats are out of stock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

That's a damn good price you have. I bought generic ram of the same spec in Maplin, and it cost me 110

Try www.shop4memory.com maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

I got 256 of the same type from Komplett back in March for €40 including delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

dubmick wrote:
    I got 256 of the same type from Komplett back in March for €40 including delivery.

The cost doesn't havlve when the size does.
    Dell, for example, want an extra €70 to install a single 512 card instead of 2x256 cards (on my laptop anyways)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Modems use DIMMs now? Who knew?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭captainpat

Jaguar Computers have it @ €75+vat at present. Turn left after the Red Cow Inn coming out of town on the Naas Road, they are about 300 mtr on the right. I don't think it is possible to get there from the Mad Cow Roundabout, but you can reach them through Ballymount. I buy bits from them for the job.
    http://www.jaguarcompsys.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

cheers for the replies, cheapest I have found is €84 (incl. vat & del) from http://www.shop4memory.com.

Advertisement