Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Poker Tour - 'The Irish Masters' - Tv Final Audience Invitation

Options
  • 19-10-2004 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This Sunday 24th October will see 8 players battling it out for the Irish Masters No Limit Hold'em Championship in Dublin, the 3rd event in the EPT televised schedule of events.

If you would like to come and watch the event as it happens and be part of an informed audience then please register your interest here and I will provide details for the first fifty players of the time and place this Sunday.

Refreshments will be provided

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 delly2

Yes, would be very interested in watching...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Sign me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Yes please.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

NIce one. I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I'd like to go if there's space.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

sign me up please, thanks John.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Include me in please!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Me too please, thanks.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

A little more local information...

Mr Duthie didnt just stumble onto our little corner of the internet. SA and our drunken adventures ended up with our name being passed to Mr Duthieas a contact point for young irish poker players. A few emails later and we've all got invites to the EPT finals with "refreshments" beforehand. :) (and no waving at the cameras!).

We're going to meet up outside the Merrion at 4pm (this Sunday, the 24th!) and get the EPT bus to the RDS (times are a bit vague right now but the final wont start until 5 they reckon).

Personally I cant wait, will be good to hang out and have a few pints with everyone rather then just staring you down over cards!

See you Sunday.
    DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Sounds great, i'll be there, if theres no problem i'll bring a few of my mates, see yas all then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

Hi. I put my name down over at Suited Aces as well but that forum appears very quiet. I'd love to attend if I may. - David Stewart

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

me too please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I'd love to come along! Please put me down if there is any space available!

Thanks,

Samba

Yep You can count me in. Only a beginner but was at the world in merrion and it was great!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Better pile in with my fellow SA buddies. Count me all-in assuming I dont make large sums of money suddenly and decide to enter the €150 on Sunday evening in the merrion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

me too me toooo, and maybe 3 mates!!!

thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Can you put down my friend Jonny too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Put me down please

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

henbane wrote:
    Put me down please

I wish we could ;)

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Hyzepher wrote:
    I wish we could
    Oh, behave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Fianna

If you've room for two avid student players, put me down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Edmundo

Please put me down if you have room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Hope I'm not too late, I'd love a seat.

Nice work John, the EPT is looking like a great set tournaments having followed the first two events. Hopefully Dublin will be the best one yet. Good luck this week, hope it goes well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Evil Genius

Please add my name if there are still seats available. Thanks in advance.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Everyone who has posted will get a ticket from me at the Merrion for the bus and to get in. There are still some spaces left lads. I have up to 50 tickets that SA area advertising too.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Yes please Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

posted earlier but am also looking for another for a friend if thats ok?
    thanks.

:)

• Advertisement

Everyone on this thread will get a ticket from me. If you have indicated that you want to bring a friend or two, thats ok but do let me know as I have a limited number of tickets. I have some left though so shout now before they are gone.

DeV.

Advertisement