Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Poker Tour - 'The Irish Masters' - Tv Final Audience Invitation

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

me too me toooo, and maybe 3 mates!!!

thanks a lot :)

Hi

some people forgot that the bank holiday is on this weekend :(

just one ticket for me please, sorry for the boll*xin but it's best not have em' go to waste

Thanks alot ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Late notice, but i have to cancel, very very sorry Dev, bit of an emergency has come up.

Samba

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats fine, hopefully we'll have a good crowd anyway. Mr Duthie has been very generous and given me 40 tickets for the SuitedAces/Boards gang so I shouldnt have problems accomodating everyone. See you all there!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

what time do we have to be outside the merrion?

i may have over looked this being said somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yup 4pm, see you all there.

DeV.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Have to drop out, sorry Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

This Sunday 24th October will see 8 players battling it out for the Irish Masters No Limit Hold'em Championship in Dublin, the 3rd event in the EPT televised schedule of events.

If you would like to come and watch the event as it happens and be part of an informed audience then please register your interest here and I will provide details for the first fifty players of the time and place this Sunday.

Refreshments will be provided

:)

My sources (DeV) tell me you're primarily responsible for getting me into hold 'em. My sincere thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I have to back out, apoligies. Enjoy the day, I'm pissed off now.

Advertisement