Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

logans run

• 30-04-2001 1:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

did anyone catch logans run today ?

how did it end ? i missed it from the point where he gets to washington + kills the other sandman.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Seen that film loadsa times,

They bring the old man back to the city,
    logan gets recaptured, but the computers performing the interrogation crash and affect the whole city whereby it starts blowing up and all that, then everyone rushs outside to safty where they see the old guy and realise they can live till they are really old that they dont have to die in that ceremony thingshmaboby.

so funny when at the end 1 women goes up and touches his beard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

It was on twice yesterday. I caught the second half of it on bbc and then the first half on that film channel after the cartoon network later on in the evening and i thought it was kinda ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

i liked it. cheers Slydice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Logans Run kicked ass. A film way ahead of its time for special effects and visions of the future. Pity they don't make'em like that any more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Anyone remember the TV series?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

That was the poxy TV version of Logan's run last weekend. The real version features much more gratuitous nudity. As for the series. What, did they forget they could grow old?

M

Advertisement