Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7210 Mic problem

Options
  • 19-10-2004 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hi..

The mic in my 7210 just stopped working today. When people ring me I can hear them but i can't talk to them. I've checked to see if I had mute on by accident but i didn't. Once i hooked up my handsfree kit i had no problems speaking. Is this a common problem with 7210's and is there an easy way to fix it. I bought the phone off ebay back in July/August and it was bran new when i got it. I check the *#war0anty# code and there was less than five hours used. It was manufactured on Sept 19th of last year, is it still under warranty with nokia?, if not.. how much would it cost to fix it.

Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Yeah i think you might still be under warranty they say 12months plus 3 months grace by time it might get to a buyer i think.....just ring a place in limerick or near that fixes phones under warranty for nokia and quote your imei number and they will be able to tell you straight away over phone if its under warranty.....

Havent a clue about any nokia repair centres in limerick but if you want to just ring this one in dublin they will tell you after you tell them the imei number here

goodluck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

Cheers m8. Ya I know of one in UL and in Limerick city so i might give em a shout when i get a chance.

Advertisement