Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOLBB Stats Problem?

• 19-10-2004 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Anyone else on IOLBB having trouble accessing their usage statistics? The login hasn't been accepting my username and password all evening even though I'm online with no problems.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Yep I'm having the same problem. A bit odd. It may be a sign that charging is coming in? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,212 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I too have this problem.

Wasn't the charging already in Offler?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I have a problem that Im on the basic package, yet the stats say I have a 16gb cap (well its not written there, but said I've used 9gb's of my cap and at this rate, I'd be likely to go over it in 15days)

I'm not experienceing that problem that you guys are describing?

Maybe it was just temporarily down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Wasn't the charging already in Offler?
    We haven't been charged yet, I break the cap by a little ( under 1GB ) every month either up or down to see if we get charged. So far nada. It's now working without a hitch.

Advertisement