Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Offline in the Wikipedia

Options
  • 19-10-2004 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland_Offline

This article is a stub, and if there are (serious, please) historians among you, perhaps you could improve the article. Ireland Offline did great things for Ireland, and in my view it's worth a Wikipedia article.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I've been interested in getting involved with the wiki. I'll start work on it (if people approve of course).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

First thing you need to do is rename the page to IrelandOffline. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Adam: People won't find it then. Séamus: You don't need approval. It's the Wikipedia. Just be accurate. :)

Yoda wrote:
    Adam: People won't find it then.
    Sure that's what redirects and disambiguations are for! ;)

All right already; I fixed it. Go thou and add content.

• Advertisement

Yoda wrote:
    All right already; I fixed it. Go thou and add content.
    I'm a Cork man meself Yoda. (Actually more of a spelling man, and not a very busy one at that. I'll have a poke at IrelandOffline with further information when seamus kicks things off though.)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IrelandOffline

I've added a few bits, but was hesitant in what to put in, in the interests of NPOV and accuracy. Anyone else want to improve on it?

That's great, Séamus. I've made some edits to the first paragraph, and have started some discussion of the rest of it on its Talk page. Further discussion of the IOFFL article should take place there (and not here on Boards).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That looks like a fair overview.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Nice work Seamus!

• Advertisement
Advertisement