Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL2 Related posts

Options
  • 19-10-2004 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

i just think that's there's a fair few of them floating around which should be in Half-life's forum, surely there will be an influx of threads here once the game is released so maybe we should all make effort and try post HL2 related posts in HL.

and if for not that reason, lets bring some activity back to the hl board

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

You're correct nobody should post about the most anticipated GAME and what is predicted to be the best pc GAME ever on the GAMES forum. Makes no sense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

then what's the point of the HL forum in all fairness if someone posted something about counter-strike here or unreal series it would be moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I agree... The HL board could do with the traffic anyway.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I can’t see much reason for the other boards, other then to restrict the amount of people who see the threads, but this isn’t the time or place for a revolution, so as if by magic they are moved.

[edit: btw it’s not like I currently don’t move them because of my views of the other boards, I just don’t see the threads as a threat as say a thread about copying games – so they just don’t appear on my mod radar as something which need modding - but they will from now on]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Last time I looked a :) meant a joke or at least tongue in cheek. You're quite right keep in the HL forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

then what's the point of the HL forum in all fairness if someone posted something about counter-strike here or unreal series it would be moved.
    The HL forum will be used more and more once the game is out for a while. It will take most of the traffic rgarding tweaks, game nights, configs or whatever.

When a new game is released the game forum gets a lot of the traffic and once it has been out a month or two the traffic moves to the more dedicated followers forum. Wait and see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

it's confirmed by vivendi to be out 16/11/04

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

DrEvil wrote:
    it's confirmed by vivendi to be out 16/11/04

These are small but the ones out there are far away. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

goody gum drops!!!

:D:D:D

Advertisement