Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skirts for Fiat Punto

Options
  • 20-10-2004 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey,

Ive just bought an 02 Punto and I would like to get it looking nice. I dont really want a full body kit and i've seen some punto's with just the skirts and they still look good imo.

Just wondering which type would be the best to get, and where to get them and who would fit them.

So basically I know nothing!!! :o

Any suggestions would be grately appreciated!! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

1. Look on fiatforum.com and find something you like
    2. Ask your Fiat dealer if they supply and fit skirts (you'd be amazed)
    3. http://www.gsrengineering.com/engineering/pages/products_frm.html

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Quarrybaby

Thanks yea dunno why i didnt think of that :rolleyes:

Rang Tractamotors in Blanch and they said it'd cost around €500 for skirts and fitting/spraying. Does that sound about right

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Hmm, sounds just a shade pricey - but if they are supplying Fiat-sourced Abarth skirts it might be pretty close to the money. Try and see an example of something they have done already and decide if you like the look. I picked up a copy of the new Irish car mag 'Modified Motors' - its from the people who publish CarBuyersGuide and its full of ads for bodyshops around the country. The mag is average and for some reason comes with pictures of a naked lady, but at 2.95 it won't break anyone.

'c

Cheers for the advice, yeah i was actually flicking through that mag in a shop this morning, will have another look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

PUNTOVIPERKITSMALL.JPG

I think 500 EUR for just side skirts is a bit too much.

Check Mark @ MG Autostyling

• Advertisement

Yea i thought so too but i wouldnt really know.

Does anyone know where you could get good replicas?

Also a really stupid question i suppose, but does MK2 refer to a certain type of punto or wat :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

MK1 is the first model of Punto's on the market.

next one will be called MK2

then MK3 and so on..

MK stands for mark1, 2, 3, ...

Ahhh i see, cheers! ;)

Advertisement