Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shuffling

Options
  • 20-10-2004 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

sorry bout spelling ;)
    I have a friend and the two of us always play poker together but everytime he shuffles he does a fancy shuffle(same one the whole time), its kinda annoying now.
    so im wonderin does anyone know any sites i can pick up a few (fancy)tricks for shuffling cards?
    so i can rub his nose in it :D

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

never seen any sites for shuffling but I'm sure they are out there...

Google is your friend but if you find anything interesting re: shuffling or card/deck tricks can you post a link here?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

only found one
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4353_shuffle-cards.html

and thats the one my friend does :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Have a look at this page, and you'll soon be dazzling your friend with the likes of the Russian , the flip card, the scissor cut and the riffle, all complete with videos.. As delivered by google..

Be the hit of the party, and dazzle your friends with your l33t skills.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

thanks a million Krusty :D
    I'll be the life and soul of the party :D

Advertisement