Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Following the death of Otranome ...drummer required

Options
  • 20-10-2004 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Following the break up of Band Otranome afterfour years and two single releases - Guitarist and Vocalist require dedicated drummer.

We have our own city center rehearsal space, hard workin and experienced mother****ers, just want to have a laugh and play a bit of rock, a few gigs and record for the love of it.

You dont have to be a genius, you do need to be reliable and into havin an ocassional beer at gigs.

Wont bore you with the influences ...its rock ok...just ****in Rock Music...not numetal altenative indie post seattle grind core garage punk pop whatever :rolleyes:
    We'll see how it pans out .

Anyway here's the mail address if youre interested

trev@gigsmartireland.com

heres my mobile 087 2934643

All the best
    Trev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

trev might i suggest you replace the @ symbol in your email with (at) as this prevents spam bots picking up your email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

jaysus,
    i read this as regarding the death of the otranome drummer.

phew.

anyway, best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Cheers Billy the squid.....for some reason I cant edit the first message

Sorry for the bump! We are desperate!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Have you tried posting on the following forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=171

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

Trev,

Very sorry to hear about the breakup of Otranome, but glad you'll be continuing in a new form.

Of all the things I did during the 2 years I presented the breakfast show on Phantom, being able to give you your first ever radio play was one of the best moments, when I felt that I was doing something exciting, and really worthwhile.

Best of luck in the future!

• Advertisement

Hey Steve,

Ahh The memories Steve. Make no mistake about it all those years ago your show gave us a glimmer of hope that we could achieve something and I think we did , we charted two singles, we toured the country and we had a great four years of fun together ! You were an inspiration and my sincerest thanks for your support then and your support now. Will be in touch when we release the next single in whatever line up evolves!

All the best and thanks so much!
    Trev

Have you tried posting on the following forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=171

hey billy, yeah we have a post up there mate . Thanks again!

Advertisement