Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CHOPPER!

• 03-05-2001 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Anyone seen this film yet?
    It just came out on vid a few weeks back...
    its really really really good.
    Thats all i'll say about it smile.gif
    and bloody. and violent. and very funny...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

Man I saw this film last week and me n my bro were in bits laughing at it it was well funny!! The bit with the ears is a bit full on but for the whole it was a very good movie !! The scene where they take all the speed is the funniest !!

One to watch!!

smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

It is good, but over all disappointing. FHM had a piece on him a few months back and it was much better than the film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Saw it in the Kino cinema in Cork. Very good. The bit where he comes outa prison and his father says "Cheers Big Ears", or where he gets stabbed ? Whatcha doing mate ?

Good film and so funny that he was so sucessful afterwards. Twisted world we have. And thats good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!

"Oh, sorry mate, I was only havin' a laugh. Are you OK?"

*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!

"What did you do that for? I'm bleeding. That's not a very nice thing to do."

*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!*STAB!

ahhhh, CLASSIC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

this is that film about the australian gangster chap yeah?
    (putting two and two together here...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Yeah Mark "Chopper" Read. Do a search on Amazon for him and you'll see his bestselling books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

Dad:
    "Jesus son, there was someone killed outside that club..i thought it was you!"
    Chopper:
    "How could i be dead dad? Im fcking here..."

That was funny too biggrin.gif

Advertisement